MARCUS WETHERED advises on a broad range of private equity and corporate transactions.
Recent examples of Marcus’ work include representing:
- EQT Partners in connection with its $1 billion sale of Innovyze Inc. to Autodesk Inc.
- KKR on its acquisition of Argenta, a leading animal pharmaceutical research and manufacturing company.
- CareerBuilder on their sale of Textkernel, a global AI-powered HR technology provider headquartered in the Netherlands, to Main Capital Partners. CareerBuilder is majority-owned by funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, Inc. and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board.
- Travelex on its financial and operational restructuring.
- TowerBrook Capital Partners on the acquisition of the Azzurri Group.
- A leading global investment bank on its growth equity investment in an app-based food delivery business.
Marcus trained and qualified as a solicitor in Sidley’s London office, where he gained experience in real estate, capital markets, corporate private equity and financial services regulatory.