MARCUS WETHERED advises on a broad range of private equity and corporate transactions.
Recent examples of Marcus’ work include representing:
- Macquarie on its joint venture with Sun Hung Kai.
- TowerBrook in its investment in the GBA Group, a UK-based vehicle logistics business servicing the global automotive and shipping industries.
- TowerBrook Capital Partners in its investment in Aernnova, a leading Spanish company specializing in the design and manufacturing of aerostructures and component parts.
- TowerBrook Capital Partners in its acquisition of Schweighofer Fiber GmbH, an Austrian company that produces high-quality viscose pulp and bio energy, from family-owned Schweighofer Group.
Marcus trained and qualified as a solicitor in Sidley’s London office, where he gained experience in real estate, capital markets, corporate private equity and financial services regulatory.
Admissions & Certifications
- England and Wales (Solicitor)
- University of Warwick, B.A., 2014 (with honors)