JADE WILLIAMS-ADEDEJI’s main practice areas are Real Estate and Real Estate Finance. She also serves on the firm’s COVID-19 Task Force. Within the area of Real Estate, she has wide ranging experience in all aspects of real estate sales and acquisitions, landlord and tenant, portfolio management and investment. Jade’s experience in MA and finance transactions covers a wealth of real estate asset classes in both equity and asset investment including hotels, residential care homes, development properties, nightclubs, warehousing, retail, offices and student accommodation.
Jade regularly advises institutions, lenders and investors on secured lending, restructuring, servicing existing property portfolios and property finance matters in general. She has experience in acting for many different types of clients, including high net worth individuals, landlords, tenants, servicers, developers, UK and non-UK lenders and investors. Jade often advises charities on real estate matters, on a pro bono basis.
Jade’s recent experience includes acting for:
- KKR on the creation of a pan-European logistics development platform.
- TowerBrook Capital Partners on the acquisition of the Azzurri Group.
- H.I.G. Capital and Vernacare on the acquisition of Infection Prevention.
- Macquarie on its joint venture with Sun Hung Kai.
- Northwood Investors on its acquisition of Five Acre Square.
- A market-leading specialist property investment fund on a high volume of their most complex and significant UK real estate investments (which include both debt finance and equity related investments). The individual investments included student housing, public houses, senior healthcare facilities, mixed-use real estate development, property HMOs and residential development using permitted development rights. These transactions, which included a number of ‘distressed’ investments, involved debt and equity investments valued at circa £350 million.
- Inspired Entertainment, Inc., a leading supplier of gaming terminals in the UK, on the proposed transformational acquisition of the Gaming Technology Group of Novomatic UK Ltd.
- TowerBrook in its sale of Metallo, a metal recycler and refiner, to Aurubis AG.
- TowerBrook in its investment in the GBA Group, a UK-based vehicle logistics business servicing the global automotive and shipping industries.
- Gilde Buy Out Partners in its investment in Caseking, a leading supplier of high-performance PC gaming equipment and peripherals.
- A Chinese company on its £112 million acquisition of a residential property development in London and its acquisition of various office premises in London.
- JMI Global on its acquisition of 65 Fleet Street, London.