JADE WILLIAMS-ADEDEJI is an award-winning Real Estate partner, whose practice covers Real Estate and Real Estate Finance. Within the area of Real Estate, she advises clients on the full investment cycle of real estate ownership and has wide ranging experience in all aspects of real estate sales and acquisitions, landlord and tenant, portfolio and asset operation and management, development, real estate lending and distressed investment. Jade’s experience covers a wealth of real estate asset classes in both equity and asset investment including hotels, residential care homes, development properties, restaurants and leisure, warehousing, retail, offices, healthcare, student accommodation, renewable energy and mixed-use developments.
Jade regularly advises institutions, lenders and investors on secured lending, restructuring, servicing existing property portfolios and property finance matters in general. She has experience in acting for many different types of clients, including private equity funds, high net worth individuals, landlords, tenants, servicers, developers, UK and non-UK lenders and strategic investors. Jade often advises charities on real estate matters, on a pro bono basis.
Jade was recently honored at the Women in Business Law EMEA Awards 2022, where she won the “Real Estate Lawyer of the Year” award. In addition, Jade was recognized as a “Next Generation Partner” for Commercial Property: Investment in The Legal 500 UK 2023. Jade was also shortlisted as a finalist for “Mentor of the Year” at the Inspirational Women in Law Awards 2021, the British Legal Awards 2021, and the Women, Influence & Power in Law Awards 2022. She was “Highly Commended” for this award at the British Legal Awards 2021.
Jade’s recent experience includes acting for:
- Recharge Industries, a portfolio company of Scale Facilitation, on its acquisition of Britishvolt Limited.
- Northwood Investors on the Sale of 20 Gracechurch Street in London.
- Apollo on its agreement to acquire Miller Homes, one of the UK’s leading homebuilders.
- Fortress Investment Group on the acquisition of Punch Pubs & Co.
- KKR on its majority acquisition of Biosynth Carbosynth, a Swiss life sciences reagents and custom synthesis and manufacturing services company.
- Great Hill Partners in connection with its investment in BigChange, the leading mobile workforce management technology company for the service and transport sectors.
- King Street on the financing of a hotel and apartment complex in Mayfair, London.
- KKR on the creation of a pan-European logistics development platform.