ZOE WOODHOUSE advises on a broad range of private equity and corporate M&A transactions.
Recent representative matters include advising:
- Gilde Buy Out Partners on the acquisition of Caseking Group.
- TransUnion, a U.S. consumer credit reporting company, on the purchase of the Callcredit group (Callcredit), the second largest credit reference company in the UK for £1 billion.
- TowerBrook Capital Partners in its investment in Aernnova, a leading Spanish company specializing in the design and manufacturing of aerostructures and component parts.
- First Quantum Minerals Ltd. on its issuance of US$850 million Senior Notes Due 2024 and US$1.0 billion Senior Notes Due 2026. The proceeds of the issuance will be used to repay the company’s revolving credit facility with a view to providing liquidity sufficient to fund the company’s share of remaining capital expenditures at the Cobre Panama project, to repay its term loan facility, for general corporate purposes and to pay fees associated with the offering.
Prior to joining Sidley in 2017, Zoe trained at another international law firm where she gained experience in private equity M&A, leveraged finance and private equity investment funds. Zoe spent six months in Hong Kong on secondment.
Admissions & Certifications
- England and Wales (Solicitor)
- HK Registered Foreign Lawyer (England & Wales)
- The University of Law, Graduate Diploma in Law, 2012
- University of Warwick, B.A., 2011 (with honors)