GRACE WYATT advises a wide range of financial institutions on UK and EU regulatory matters, including:
- Regulatory licensing and approvals with the Financial Conduct Authority.
- All aspects of the UK payment services framework, including PSD2 and strong customer authentication.
- The regulation of electronic money, stored-value and other e-wallet products.
- Compliance with conduct of business requirements, outsourcing, safeguarding, regulatory capital and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Complex cross-border transactions and payment structures.
- Drafting and negotiating commercial payments and e-money agreements.
- The UK anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist regime, including compliance with international sanctions.
Admissions & Certifications
- England and Wales (Solicitor)
- BPP Law School, Graduate Diploma - Legal Practice, 2011
- University of Cambridge, B.A., 2008 (with honors)