LEO ZEHREN is an associate in the Corporate Group in the firm’s Chicago office. Leo recently completed a year and a half assignment working in Sidley’s London office, focusing on cross-border merger and acquisition transactions.
Recent examples of Leo’s work include advising:
- Inspired Entertainment, Inc., a leading supplier of gaming terminals in the UK, on the proposed transformational acquisition of the Gaming Technology Group of Novomatic UK Ltd.
- TowerBrook in its investment in the GBA Group, a UK-based vehicle logistics business servicing the global automotive and shipping industries.
- RoundTable Healthcare Partners in its agreement with Moberg Pharma to acquire Moberg’s global consumer health business and to fund an equity investment and loan into Moberg Pharma’s MOB-015 development program.
Leo graduated from DePaul University College of Law, where he served as a research assistant to the dean of the law school. He earned his B.B.A. from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Prior to law school, Leo worked as an analyst at The Boeing Company.
Admissions & Certifications
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D., 2016
- University of Wisconsin, B.B.A., 2012