This teleconference will discuss the status of the healthcare reform bills pending in Congress and the implications for employers sponsoring group health plans.
Designed for in-house legal and human resources professionals, the teleconferences will address Congress’ progress to date on healthcare reform legislation. We will discuss items of particular interest to employers that sponsor group health plans, including whether any proposals will have an impact on group health plans in 2010. Other topics that will be covered include:
1. Excise Tax on “Cadillac” Plans
- How to Apportion among an Employer’s Various Health Plans
- Effect on Calculation of COBRA Premiums
2. Will Health FSAs Survive Healthcare Reform?
3. The Future of Self-Funded Plan Design
- Increase in Wellness Programs and Preventative Care
- Cost Containment
Discussion led by:
Priscilla E. Ryan | Patrick Morrisey | William A. Sarraille
Sidley Austin LLP is an Approved Accredited Provider of CA, IL and NY CLE credit. CLE credit is pending for this program.
RSVP via email to email@example.com or phone 312.456.5853.