Who Should Attend: Business executives and legal and regulatory professionals interested in commercialization of diagnostic products.
8:00 a.m. - Breakfast and Networking
8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. - Overview and Policy Update
- Overview of Diagnostics
- Healthcare – Understanding reimbursement, CLIA, HIPAA, and fraud and abuse issues
- FDA – Understanding and navigating expectations for companion diagnostics and other IVDs, LDTs, and RUO/IUO products
- Policy Update on Diagnostics – Insights into developing a policy strategy and the latest from Washington
- Barbara Cammarata, Counsel, Sidley Austin LLP, Washington D.C.
- Torrey Cope, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP, Washington D.C.
- Dora L. Hughes, MD, Senior Policy Advisor, Sidley Austin LLP, Washington D.C., Former Counselor for Science and Public Health to HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius
This is a free event.
On-site registration available.
Sidley Austin LLP is an accredited provider of CA, IL, and NY CLE credit. CLE credit is pending for this program.