Please join us for the second of a 3-part webinar series on the impact of economic sanctions on business in Cuba, Russia and Ukraine, and Iran. Our international trade lawyers will highlight important recent developments with these three sanctions programs, and discuss what companies should be doing to comply. This second session will provide an overview of Ukraine-related sanctions affecting business with Russia, focusing on several key compliance challenges and strategies affecting a broad range of global companies.
Who should attend:
GCs, other in-house counsel, Compliance Officers, CFOs
Topics will include:
- Property blocking
- New sectoral sanctions
- Access to capital markets
- Energy sector restrictions
- Web-based services and software
- What to expect next
- Sven De Knop, Partner, Brussels
- Iain Sandford, Partner, Geneva
- Andrew Shoyer, Partner, Washington D.C.
- Robert Torresen , Partner, Washington D.C.
- Yohan Benizri, Associate, Brussels
If you would like to submit questions or suggest topics for this webinar, please click here.
In case you were not able to join us, here is a link to the webinar on Cuba sanctions.
Join us for our subsequent webinar
Spotlight: Iran - Wednesday, July 15
For more information or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.