Please join us for a discussion of the new ISDA 2015 Universal Resolution Stay Protocol, which was launched on November 12, 2015, and the anticipated ISDA Resolution Stay Jurisdictional Module Protocol, which is expected to be published in 2016. The new ISDA protocols will expand upon and replace the ISDA 2014 Resolution Stay Protocol published last year.
- Laura Martin, Managing Director and Associate General Counsel, Asset Management Group, SIFMA
- William Shirley, Counsel, Sidley Austin LLP
- An overview of the ISDA resolution stay protocol regime to which the largest international banking organizations have already adhered
- Expanded reach of the ISDA 2015 Universal Resolution Stay Protocol to securities financing transactions (repurchase agreements, securities lending)
- Anticipated use of the ISDA Resolution Stay Jurisdictional Module Protocol by non-bank market participants, with an emphasis on:
- Related regulatory initiatives expected in various FSB jurisdictions
- Issues that will concern asset managers and their dealer counterparties
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please share with your colleagues who have responsibility in this area.
Sidley Austin LLP is an Approved Accredited Provider of CA, IL and NY CLE credit. CLE credit is pending for this program.