Drug prices have become front-page news around the world, leading to blunt criticisms of the pharmaceutical and biologic industries. These criticisms, which all too often fail to recognize the value of innovative therapies even as the public debate supports value-based purchasing and contracting models, are fueling a heated policy debate and can have major legal implications for manufacturers. Join us for a full-day conference where Sidley’s Global Life Sciences team will discuss legal, regulatory and policy developments impacting prices of pharmaceutical and biologic products in the U.S. and abroad. Panels will include the following topics:
- Current and Proposed Regulatory and Legislative Developments Targeting Drug Prices
- Purported Legal Arguments to Challenge Drug Prices - and Their Weaknesses
- Options for Responding to Price Scrutiny, including Value Based Contracting
- Drug Price Reporting Considerations and Strategies
- Labeling and Marketing Considerations in Creative Contracting Arrangements
- Comparison of Drug Pricing Developments in U.S./EU/China: What Can We Learn From a Global Perspective?
8:30 a.m. Registration & Networking
9:00 a.m. Program
5:00 p.m. Networking Reception
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register.