Please join us for our annual life sciences legal conference, bringing together senior members of the European Commission and industry thought leaders. This interactive discussion will focus on a variety of topics, including the latest regulatory developments in the EU and the outlook for the life sciences industry as a whole. This year’s keynote address will be presented by the European Commission’s Head of Unit to the Directorate-General for Health and Food Safety (DG SANTE), Olga Solomon.
Hot topics to be addressed include:
- Update on recent key EU regulatory law developments
- IP incentives review and outlook for IP regulatory rights
- GDPR and EU data protection
- Regulatory aspects of EU competition law
- The changing landscape of medical devices and IVDs in Europe
- The World Health Organization’s fair pricing initiative
- Registries and real-world evidence
For more information, please contact Cristina Menéndez Ruiz at +32 2 504 6453 or email@example.com.
The event is open to in-house counsel, regulators and regulatory personnel at pharmaceutical and medical devices companies. There is no registration fee to attend this event. Due to space limitations for this event, registrations will be reviewed and confirmed by email. For more information, please contact Cristina Menéndez Ruiz at +32 2 504 6453 or firstname.lastname@example.org.