In partnership with TÜV Rheinland Kraftfahrt GmbH and Garrett & Associates, Sidley Austin LLP is offering a complimentary training webinar on EU emissions requirements for on-road vehicles. The training will discuss the fundamentals of EU-type approval and contrast those obligations with the certification requirements in the United States.
Topics to be covered include:
- European-type approval systems
- Market surveillance
- Different sources of legal requirements (EU, UNECE, national)
- Conformity of Production arrangements
- In-service conformity
- Emissions of light passenger and commercial vehicles, and new test cycle (differences to NEDC, WLTC classes, different tests)
- Emissions, CO2 emissions and fuel consumption of heavy duty vehicles including conformity testing and VECTO
This training is intended for a non-technical audience of lawyers, investors, executives, and other company personnel, and is open for product engineers that may wish to benefit from a refresher.
Sven De Knop, Partner, Sidley, Brussels
Justin Savage, Partner, Sidley, Washington, D.C.
Maryanne W. Kamau, Associate, Brussels
Bartosz Mrozek, Type Approval Engineer / Auditor ISO 9001, TÜV Rheinland Kraftfahrt GmbH
David Garrett, President, Garrett & Associates, Inc.
For questions or more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.