ISABEL BERGER advises on a broad range of private equity and corporate transactions, with a particular focus on leveraged buyouts, acquisitions, divestures and management equity plans.
Examples of Isabel’s work include representing:
- KKR on its investment in Feedzai, a leading cloud-based financial risk management platform.
- TowerBrook Capital Partners in its investment in Aernnova, a leading Spanish company specializing in the design and manufacturing of aerostructures and component parts.
- TowerBrook in its investment in Van Dijk Educatie, the Netherlands’ largest provider of learning materials.
- Mid Europa Partners in connection with its sale of Alpha Medical, the leading provider of laboratory testing services in the Czech Republic and Slovakia, to Unilabs, an Apax Partners portfolio company.
- TPG Sixth Street Partners on the formation of a real estate development finance platform with Maslow Capital.
Prior to joining Sidley, Isabel was in the Corporate and Private Equity Group of another international law firm, spending eight months on secondment in Germany.