BLAIR BRADFORD BELSKY is an associate in the Global Finance group in the firm’s Houston office. Blair’s practice involves a broad range of complex financial transactions, including warehouse credit facilities, 144A term securitizations and other term financings for a wide range of asset classes. Blair’s practice also involves the representation of commercial banks and public and private companies in single-lender and syndicated senior financings across multiple industries.
Representative transactions include:
- Representation of borrowers and lenders in warehouse financings involving student loans, small business loans, retail installment sales contracts, online marketplace loans and other consumer loans.
- Representation of Foundation Finance Company LLC, a home improvement lender, in its term securitizations and warehouse facilities.
- Representation of an owner-operator of single-family homes in connection with numerous warehouse facilities, 144A term securitizations and other term financings
- Representation of issuers in several privately placed securitizations of consumer loans.
- Representation of agents and lead arrangers in senior unsecured multicurrency credit facilities to large public companies.
- Representation of eBay Inc. in its $3.0 billion senior revolving credit facility.
- Representation of DaVita, Inc. in its $5.5 billion senior secured credit facilities.
Blair graduated with honors from The University of Chicago Law School in 2015. While in law school, Blair received the Donald E. Egan Scholar Award and the Kirkland & Ellis Corporate Lab Award of Excellence. Blair received her B.A. with highest honors, in Spanish (Hispanic Studies), Phi Beta Kappa, and her B.B.A with high honors, in Business Honors and International Business, from the University of Texas at Austin in 2012.