DANIEL BROOKINS is an associate in the Commercial Litigation and Disputes group in the Washington D.C. office. Before joining the firm, Daniel served as a law clerk to the Honorable Allison H. Eid of the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit and the Honorable Edward G. Smith in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. Daniel earned his J.D. from the George Washington University Law School, where he was a Notes Editor on the George Washington Law Review and a member of the Moot Court and Mock Trial boards.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit
- District of Columbia
- The George Washington University Law School, 法務博士, 2017 (with high honors, Order of the Coif)
- Nova Southeastern University, B.A., B.S., 2014
- Allison H Eid, U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit (2018 - 2019)
- Edward G Smith, U.S. District Court, E.D. of Pennsylvania (2017 - 2018)