SPENCER DRISCOLL is a litigation associate who represents individual and corporate clients in appeals, civil litigation and in various stages of government and internal investigations.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit
- District of Columbia
- Brigham Young University - J. Reuben Clark Law School, 法務博士, 2013 (summa cum laude)
- Brigham Young University, 教養学学士, 2010 (summa cum laude, with University Honors)
- Carolyn B. McHugh, U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit (2016 - 2017)
- Matthew B. Durrant, Utah Supreme Court (2013 - 2014)