KHALID HAYAT advises on a broad range of corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions, private equity acquisitions and disposals, corporate restructurings and general corporate work.
Khalid has recently acted for:
- Partners Group, a leading global private markets firm, on expanding the shareholder base of International Schools Partnership, a leading international group of K-12 schools.
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. on its $3.57 billion acquisition of Willis Towers Watson Assets.
- Travelex on its financial and operational restructuring.
- RoundTable Healthcare Partners in its agreement with Moberg Pharma to acquire Moberg’s global consumer health business and to fund an equity investment and loan into Moberg Pharma’s MOB-015 development program.
- Donnelley Financial Solutions, Inc. on the sale of its Language Solutions business to SDL plc for US$77.5 million on a cash-free, debt-free basis with all consideration paid in cash.
- TransUnion, a U.S. consumer credit reporting company, on the purchase of the Callcredit group (Callcredit), the second largest credit reference company in the UK, for £1 billion.
- Several UK, U.S. and European organizations in connection with general corporate matters.
Khalid trained and qualified as a solicitor in Sidley’s London office, where he also gained experience with the firm’s real estate finance, financial services regulatory and employment groups.