ANOUCHKA HOFFMANN focuses on EU life sciences regulatory and enforcement work. She advises clients on EU law relevant to medical devices and medicinal products, as well as food and feed, cosmetics and other consumer goods. In particular, she counsels clients in relation to the new medical devices regulations, marketing authorization procedures, good manufacturing practice (GMP), advertising and promotional issues, imports into the EU of medicinal products, as well as procedures to commercialize medicinal products and medical devices. In addition, Anouchka has experience in conducting due diligence and related counseling in connection with life sciences industry transactions.
Anouchka wrote her law thesis on the regulation of genetically modified organisms in the EU and holds an Advanced Master in Environmental Science and Management, faculty of Bioengineering.
Recent examples of Anouchka's experience include:
- GHO Capital Partners LLP on its acquisition of Ardena.
Prior to joining Sidley, Anouchka completed traineeships in a Belgian law firm and at the Council of the European Union.
- Member of the Brussels bar – A list
- Université Catholique de Louvain, 法学修士, 2015
- UCLouvain Saint-Louis Brussels, 法学学士, 2013
- Université Catholique de Louvain, Advanced Master Programme in Bioengineering, 2017