LYNDSEY LAVERACK focuses her practice on cross-border M&A. Although she maintains a broad corporate practice, she has a particular interest in the real estate sector and has significant experience in this industry.
Lyndsey’s clients include private equity funds, public and private companies, asset managers, and developers, and her practice spans a wide range of sectors including real estate, life sciences, and financial services. She advises on the full spectrum of corporate transactions and her experience includes numerous acquisitions and disposals (including both auction sales and bilateral transactions) and related management arrangements, developments, complex joint ventures, and corporate advisory work.
Lyndsey has received acknowledgement from numerous industry ranking guides:
- The Legal 500 UK 2023 – Ranked “Next Generation Partner” for Commercial Property: Investment and recommended for M&A: Upper Mid-Market and Premium Deals.
- The Best Lawyers in the UK 2023 – Ranked for Mergers and Acquisitions Law.
- The Legal 500 UK 2022- Awarded “Next Generation Partner” for Commercial Property: Investment and M&A.
- Women in Business Law Europe Awards 2021 - Shortlisted for “M&A Lawyer of the Year” and “Real Estate Lawyer of the Year”.
- Law.com, publisher of Legal Week - Named to the 2021 “Rising Stars: The UK’s Best Up and Coming Female Lawyers” list.
Lyndsey is a member of the team that was honored as “Private Equity Team of the Year” at the 2021 Legal Business Awards.