PETER MABE advises on a broad range of corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions, private equity, private acquisitions and disposals, corporate restructurings and general corporate work.
Peter has recently acted for:
- Partners Group, a leading global private markets firm, on expanding the shareholder base of International Schools Partnership, a leading international group of K-12 schools.
- Great Hill Partners in their investment transactions with EnterpriseDB and BigChange.
- ACPS Automotive, a technology and market leader in towbars/hitches for cars, SUVs, and vans, on the completion of its financial restructuring.
- H.I.G. Europe and its portfolio Vernacare on its acquisition of the industry leading Infection Prevention business providing an extensive range of sharps and clinical waste disposal solutions (including brands Sharpsafe®, Clinisafe®, and eXchange™) from the Frontier Medical Group (backed by Kester Capital).
- AppLovin Corporation in its acquisition of Geewa, a Czech developer and publisher of mobile games.
Peter trained and qualified as a solicitor in Sidley’s London office, where he also gained experience in the firm’s global finance, insurance and restructuring practices.