DAN STAFFORD advises on a broad range of cross-border corporate M&A and private equity transactions, including acquisitions, joint ventures, disposals, equity and debt restructurings and management equity plans, as well as related corporate matters.
Dan has recently acted for:
- Great Hill Partners in connection with its investment in BigChange, the leading mobile workforce management technology company for the service and transport sectors.
- KKR on the creation of a pan-European logistics development platform.
- ACPS Automotive, a technology and market leader in towbars/hitches for cars, SUVs, and vans, on the completion of its financial restructuring.
- InspiraFarms on a new funding round as part of Sidley’s Emerging Enterprises Pro Bono Program.
- KKR on its initial investment and follow-on investment in KnowBe4, a security awareness training and simulated phishing platform provider, with participation from TenEleven Ventures.
Dan trained and qualified as a solicitor in Sidley’s London office, where he gained experience in global finance, capital markets, financial services regulatory, corporate M&A and private equity.