KOLJA STEHL offers clients a wealth of experience and knowledge of the financial services regulatory landscape in Germany and across Europe. He advises banks, broker dealers, fund managers, insurers, clearing houses, trading platforms and settlement systems on German and EU regulations, both in respect of their day-to-day business operations, as well as in the context of M&A and private equity transactions. Drawing on his broad finance background, Kolja has also been at the forefront of some of the most prominent restructurings of European banks.
- England and Wales (Registered Foreign Lawyer)
- Germany – Attorney at Law
- University of Oxford, Mag. jur., 2007
- University of Bonn, Ph.D., 2007
- Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf, Second State Exam, 2006
- University of Cologne, First State Exam, 2002
- University of Aix-Marseille, Maîtrise en Droit Privé, 2000