LAURENCE WILCOCK focuses on UK and international tax planning and provides tax-related advice in the context of cross-border private equity, debt financing and M&A transactions, restructuring and private fund structuring. Laurence is also a UK Chartered Tax Advisor, and works regularly with tax experts in European and worldwide jurisdictions to deliver cross-border transaction and structuring tax advice.
Recent experience includes advising:
- KKR on its investment in Ornikar, a European provider of road safety education.
- KKR on its investment in Feedzai, a leading cloud-based financial risk management platform.
- EQT Partners in connection with its $1 billion sale of Innovyze Inc. to Autodesk Inc.
- Athene Holding in connection with its proposed merger with Apollo Global Management.
- KKR on its investment in Nordic Bioscience, a Danish biomarker development company.
Prior to joining Sidley in 2017, Laurence was an associate in the tax practice of another international law firm.