This webinar will focus on techniques used in recent M&A transactions in the life sciences industry to bridge the gap between what sellers expect to receive as consideration and what buyers are willing to pay. Among the structures to be discussed will be purchase options, milestones and other types of earnout mechanisms and contingent value rights.
RSVP via email to email@example.com.
Sidley Austin LLP is an accredited MCLE provider in IL, NY and CA. CLE credit for this program is pending.
Sidley Austin’s Global Life Sciences Practice presents:
A series of presentations on emerging legal issues across the life sciences arena:
- Global Drug and Biotech Pricing: Risk and Rewards in an Evolving World Market
- Bridging the Value Gap: Options, Earnouts and other Alternative Structures for Life Science Transactions
- GMP Enforcement Eye: Current Trends and Emerging Issues
- A Small World: Evolving Tort Standards and Developments Around the Globe
- A Changing International Landscape: Patent Procurement and Enforcement