Vincenzo Salvatore, former Head of Legal Service at the European Medicines Agency (EMA). Professor Salvatore joined Sidley’s EU Life Sciences Regulatory team as Senior Counsel in Sidley’s Brussels office on June 18th, 2012. Please note that the July 17th, 2012 program is unchanged, and will still focus on recent important European legal and regulatory life sciences developments. Maurits Lugard, who leads Sidley’s EU Life Sciences Regulatory team, will remain on the program.
Who should attend?
Life Sciences Professionals with Leadership Positions in Legal, Compliance, Clinical, Regulatory or Marketing Functions.
Topics will include:
- Proposal to Revise EU Medical Device Laws
- New EU Pharmacovigilance Laws
- Proposed EU Clinical Trials Regulation
- New EU Falsified Medicines Directive
- Updated EU Penalties Regulation
- Proposed “Information to Patients” Rules
- Proposed EU Data Protection Regulation
- Recent EU Case Law
8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Breakfast and Lunch will be provided.
RSVP via email to Sidley Palo Alto Events at email@example.com or phone 650.565.7540
Portions of this program will qualify for CLE credit.
Limited amount of space available.