Any company with employees in California in 2014 will be faced with new obligations and increased compliance challenges.
Join our panel of Sidley’s leading labor and employment lawyers for a discussion on new legislation critical to employers and key pending cases that will impact your business decisions.
Who should attend:
Anyone interested in a high level review of developments in employment law over the last year.
Topics to be addressed include:
- new legislation important to employers
- class and collective actions update
- latest case developments in discrimination and retaliation
- arbitration agreements – what’s new?
- developments regarding noncompetition
- cases to watch in 2014
- and much more
Speakers will include:
- Wendy M. Lazerson
Dates and Locations:
*Space is limited.
Sidley Austin LLP is an accredited provider of CA, IL, and NY CLE credit. CLE credit is pending for this program.
For more information or questions, please contact us at email@example.com.