Please join us for our annual EU Life Sciences Seminar, where we will discuss recent European legal and regulatory life sciences developments. Leading the discussion will be the head of Sidley’s EU Life Sciences Regulatory Team, Maurits Lugard, and Professor Vincenzo Salvatore, former Head of Legal Service at the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and now Senior Counsel in Sidley’s Brussels office. Joining them are William Long, a partner in Sidley’s Privacy, Data Security and Information Law Practice in London and Michele Tagliaferri, Counsel in Sidley’s EU Life Sciences Regulatory and Enforcement Team in Sidley’s Brussels office.
Topics will include:
- Update on EU pharmacovigilance legislation
- Towards new EU rules on clinical trials
- The announced EMA policy on data disclosure
- New EU rules on import of API
- A strengthened EU enforcement strategy
- New trends in privacy and data protection
- EU anti-bribery developments
- FCPA risk in connection with EU acquisitions
- The proposed EU regulations on medical devices
Who should attend?
Life Sciences Professionals with Leadership Positions in Legal, Compliance, Clinical, Regulatory or Marketing Functions.
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
8:00 - 8:30 Registration
8:30 - 5:00 Program
Breakfast and Lunch will be provided
Sidley’s Palo Alto Office
1001 Page Mill Road, Building 1
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Limited amount of space available.
Sidley Austin LLP is an Approved Accredited Provider of CA, IL, NY and TX CLE credit. Portions of this program will qualify for CLE credit.