Companies in the life sciences industry will face increased scrutiny and activity by securities regulators and law enforcement authorities. Our webinar will address:
- Emerging trends in securities regulation, investigation and enforcement;
- Increased risk in the current regulatory environment;
- Suggestions on ways to protect your company and its employees;
- Guidance on dealing with an enforcement investigation, should it arise;
- Coordinating the challenges a company faces with parallel matters; and
- Current hot topics including insider trading, expert networks, public and internal communications, strategy for avoiding litigation, recent changes in SEC rules, disclosure of R&D information, and financial reporting.
Please join us for this timely webinar, in which members of Sidley Austin LLP’s Securities Litigation and Enforcement Team will highlight the significant developments taking place, and discuss how organizations can best meet these challenges.
Susan L. Merrill
Barry W. Rashkover
12:00 – 1:00 p.m. EST / 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. Central European Time
For more information or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sidley Austin LLP is an accredited MCLE provider in IL, NY and CA. CLE credit for this program is pending.
Sidley Austin’s Global Life Sciences Practice presents:
A series of presentations on emerging legal issues across the life sciences arena. The coming events will focus on:
- Global Clinical Trials: Update on Regulatory Modernization in the U.S., EU and China
- and more.
Invitation for each lecture to follow.