Life Sciences College is an innovative global conference series featuring:
- Faculty including regulators, academics and industry and private practice lawyers.
- In-depth training on key legal and business issues.
- Updates on regulatory and industry developments.
- Attendees including guests from Europe, the United States and Asia.
- Alexander Natz, Secretary General, EUCOPE
- Maarten Meulenbelt, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
View the program by clicking HERE.
Selected Speakers Include:
- Miroslav Angelov, Policy Officer, DG Environment, European Commission
- Marie-Helene Boulanger, Head of Data Protection Unit, DG Justice, European Commission
- Dara Corrigan, Director, Europe Office, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Henri Piffaut, Head of Unit, DG Competition, European Commission
- Florian Schmidt, Legal Officer, DG Health and Consumers, European Commission
- Markéta Šimerdová, Legal Service, European Commission
- Ioana Siska, Policy Officer, DG Health and Consumers, European Commission
- Loren Cooper, Vice President and Associate General Counsel, GlaxoSmithKline Vaccines
- Tanya Daniels, Senior Legal Director, EU Head of Data Protection, Deputy Global Chief Privacy Officer, Quintiles
- Anne de la Fortelle, Director - Senior Legal Counsel, Amgen GmbH Europe
- Melinda Friend, Chief Regulatory Counsel, Colgate Palmolive
- Arianna Greco, Former Head of Legal, Europe & MEA, Onyx Pharmaceuticals
- William Long, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- Maurits Lugard, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- Diane McEnroe, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- Max Mueller, Chief Strategy Officer, Member of the Board, DocMorris N.V.
- Kristina Nordlander, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- Sarah Pitluck, Senior Director, Global Pricing & Reimbursement, Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Vincenzo Salvatore, Former Head of Legal Service, European Medicines Agency (EMA) Senior Counsel, Sidley Austin LLP
- Henk Schuring, Group Vice President Regulatory Affairs, Europe, Genzyme Europe B.V.
- Frederik Schutte, Partner, Brabers and Secretary of the Dutch Self-Regulation Organisation on Pharmaceutical Advertising
- Diederick Slijkerman, Head of Policy, Governance and Regulatory Affairs, the Dutch Medicines Evaluation Board
- Tine Van den Haute, Assistant Counsel, Merck Sharp & Dohme (Europe)
- Adrian Van Den Hoven, Director General, European Generic Medicines Association
- Paul Vincke, Managing Director, European Healthcare Fraud & Corruption Network (EHFCN)
There is no registration fee to attend this exclusive event.
Sessions will cover recent developments on clinical trials, orphan drugs, data privacy and social media, pricing and reimbursement, antitrust, anti-corruption compliance, transparency and access to documents, pharmacovigilance, substances of human origin and biospecimens regulation and more.
The event is open to in-house counsel, regulatory personnel at pharmaceutical companies and regulators. Please note that your application is not complete until you have received a confirmation.
Sidley Austin LLP will process delegate contact details for the purposes of organizing and administration of this event and for contacting you about future events. Please note that delegate contact details may be passed between Sidley Austin LLP and the other event sponsors for the above purposes.
For more information, please contact Cristina Menendez Ruiz at +32.2.504.64.53 or email@example.com.
Discounted hotel accommodation is available at the Sofitel Brussels Europe. Please contact us for more information.
Sidley Austin LLP is an accredited MCLE provider in IL, NY and CA. CLE credits for this program are pending.