Please join us for Litigating with the SEC, our second program covering strategic and practical approaches when litigating against financial regulators. As the SEC becomes more aggressive, businesses are increasingly faced with the possibility that they or their employees may become involved in SEC litigation following investigations. Sidley lawyers will share their personal knowledge, strategies and tactics.
Key discussion points will include:
- SEC litigation in federal courts and administrative proceedings
- How to prepare for litigating against the SEC
- The SEC’s new proposed rules for administrative proceedings
- Coordinating strategy when litigating against the SEC and in parallel civil cases and criminal matters
- Constitutional challenges to SEC administrative law judges
Barry W. Rashkover, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
Former Senior Official at SEC’s Enforcement Division, former Co-Head of Enforcement and Associate Regional Director for the SEC’s Northeast Regional Office and former SEC Senior Trial Counsel
Herbert F. Janick III, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
Former Assistant Director in the SEC’s Enforcement Division
Geoffrey F. Aronow, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
Former SEC General Counsel and former Senior Counsel to Chair White
4:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
4:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Cocktail reception to follow.
For questions regarding this event, please email email@example.com.
Sidley Austin LLP is an Approved Accredited Provider of CA, IL and NY CLE credit. CLE credit is pending for this program.