Please join us for an upcoming Sidley seminar Digital Currency Regulatory Issues, featuring a conversation with Keynote Speaker Barry Silbert, Founder & CEO of Digital Currency Group and a two-part panel led by Sidley lawyers regarding digital currency developments and what they mean for the financial services industry.
The panels will discuss the following topics:
- CFTC regulation of digital currency derivatives
- Issues for funds, commodity pools and managers
- Banking, state law and commercial issues
A Conversation With Barry Silbert
Founder & CEO, Digital Currency Group
- Moderator: Nathan A. Howell, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- Geoffrey F. Aronow, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- Kenneth A. Kopelman, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- James C. Munsell, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- Michael S. Sackheim, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
Banking, State Law & Commercial Issues
- Moderator: David E. Teitelbaum, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- Joel D. Feinberg, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- Pamela J. Martinson, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
3:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Keynote Speaker and Panel Discussions
Cocktail reception to follow.
For questions regarding this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sidley Austin LLP is an Approved Accredited Provider of CA, IL and NY CLE credit. CLE credit is pending for this program.