Whether you’re a large, established medical device company or an emerging technology organization, one thing is true: evolution in the external environment brings significant new challenges.
Sidley is pleased to host the AdvaMed Innovation Summit, which will bring together professionals from across the industry to provide key perspectives to advance industry discussion through detailed panel sessions, executive interviews and more.
- The New Frontier of FDA & FCC Oversight and Innovative Medical Devices
- Promoting Innovation in the U.S.: FDA’s Early Feasibility Studies
- New Advances in Managing Chronic Disease
- The Innovation Ecosystem in Crisis and What to Do About It
- Integrating Wearable Technology into Medical Devices: Promise or Pipe-dream?
- How Novel Diagnostics are Changing Healthcare Value Proposition
- The Role of Local Innovation Ecosystems in Bringing Complex Medical Devices to Market
Sidley guests receive a $200 discount off the registration fee.
Enter the code SDIS16. Discounts do not apply to AdvaMed Accel, government or non profit registrations.