Life Sciences Supply Chain Roundtable
As the global business landscape grows increasingly complex, maintaining a robust supply chain network has become critical to the success of life sciences companies operating in the EU. Focusing on the latest trends, challenges and opportunities, Sidley’s International Trade and Life Sciences practices will be hosting a series of panel discussions, where they will be joined by leaders from some of the life sciences industry’s foremost corporations and trade associations.
Good Manufacturing Practices in the Supply Chain
- Johnson & Johnson: Giorgio Rizzello, Legal Director EMEA
- European Confederation of Pharmaceutical Entrepreneurs (EUCOPE): Alexander Natz, Secretary General
- Sidley: Maurits Lugard, Partner, Moderator
International Investigations: What Supply Chain Participants Need to Know
- Association of British Healthcare Industries (ABHI): Andrew Davies, Director, Market Access
- AstraZeneca: Madalina Florea, Global Investigations Director
- Sidley: Michele Tagliaferri, Partner, Moderator
What’s in Trade Agreements: Could Brexit Reshape the Supply Chain Landscape?
- spiritsEurope: Marie Audren, Director, Trade & Economic Affairs
- European Center for International Political Economy (ECIPE): Erik van der Marel, Senior Economist
- Sidley: Arnoud Willems, Partner, Moderator
EU Law and International Trade: Litigation Strategies
- CropLife International: Dominic Muyldermans, Senior Legal Consultant IGO Affairs
- Global Shea Alliance: Joseph Funt, Managing Director
- Sidley: Sven De Knop, Partner, Moderator
The event is open to in-house counsel and regulatory personnel at pharmaceutical, medical devices, food and cosmetics companies with a focus on supply chain issues.
For questions or more information, please click here to contact us.