9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Sidley in conjunction with DataGuidance, invites you to join us for Data Protection in Finance 2018: Life After GDPR. This event will offer opportunities to network with industry peers, as well as informative panel discussions focused on maintaining compliance with the requirements of EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which will take effect May 25, 2018.
Our speakers comprise a group of leading financial services professionals, regulators and lawyers who will share key insights to help financial services firms plan ahead and implement requirements under the GDPR.
The day’s topics will include practical sessions on:
- GDPR Guidance and National Law Implementation
- Factors to Identify Your Lead DPA
- ePrivacy Regulation
- GDPR Enforcement and the Threat of Privacy Litigation
- Compliance Under the GDPR
- Life After the GDPR
Featured speakers confirmed so far:
- Yukiko Lorenzo, Senior Counsel, Mastercard
- Miriam Hall, Group Senior Counsel, PRA Group
- Andreas Klug, Global Head of Privacy & Group Data Protection Officer, WorldPay
- Cesar Naveira, Privacy Lawyer, American Express
- Stephen McCartney, EU Director of Privacy, Pearson
- Torrin Stafford, Head of Privacy and Records Management, Lloyds Banking
- Chris Jones, Director, Payment Systems Europe
Explore more resources on Sidley’s dedicated GDPR webpage.
Sidley Austin LLP and DataGuidance will process delegate contact details for the purposes of organizing and administering this event and for contacting you about future events. Please note that delegate contact details may be passed between Sidley Austin LLP and DataGuidance for the above purposes.
For questions or more information, please click here to contact us.