Women in Privacy™ invites you to join us for a panel on cybersecurity preparedness, followed by cocktails and networking.
The Women in Privacy Networking Group provides a platform for discussion of privacy, data protection, and cybersecurity law developments, facilitates and strengthens networking among women privacy and data protection professionals across the globe, and provides a forum to mentor and promote the advancement of women in the field.
- Tracy M. Preston, SVP, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, The Neiman Marcus Group
- Kathryn Sherman, FBI Special Agent, Dallas Field Office Cyber Task Force
- Rachel Ratcliff, Managing Director, Stroz Friedberg
- Angela C. Zambrano, Partner, Sidley Austin
- Moderated by: Colleen Theresa Brown, Partner, Sidley Austin