Sidley, in partnership with DataGuidance, is pleased to announce “GDPR Essentials: Life After the GDPR.”
Intended to standardize data protection measures across the European Union, the updated GDPR will significantly affect companies around the world that collect European citizens’ data. One important change introduces potential fines for noncompliance of up to four percent of annual worldwide turnover.
During this webinar our speakers will discuss:
- Key priorities for organizations over the next 12 months.
- The challenges that lay ahead.
- Guidance and enforcement - what can be expected from regulators.
- Victoria Perez Riu, Chief Privacy Officer, AstraZeneca
- Anna Pouliou, Head of Privacy, Chanel
- William Long, Leader of the EU Data Protection Practice at Sidley
Explore more resources on Sidley’s dedicated GDPR webpage.
Click here to register for this webinar.
Sidley Austin LLP and DataGuidance will process delegate contact details for the purposes of organizing and administering this event and for contacting you about future events. Please note that delegate contact details may be passed between Sidley Austin LLP and DataGuidance for the above purposes.
For questions or more information, please contact us at email@example.com.