Please join us for the first in a series of programs focused on 2019 blockchain developments. This webinar will discuss relevant issues for companies to consider when implementing or partnering with blockchain solutions. Lawyers from Sidley's FinTech and Blockchain practice will share their in-depth experience and perspectives regarding:
- Evaluating potential blockchain solutions and strategic partnerships
- Legal considerations related to the development and deployment of smart contracts
- Blockchain trends for 2019
- Lilya Tessler, Partner, New York Head of the Blockchain and Fintech Group
- Daniel Engoren, Associate
This program is co-sponsored by Sidley's Technology Group.
Sidley Austin LLP is an accredited MCLE provider in IL, NY and CA. CLE credit for this program is pending.