The adoption of blockchain to tokenize real estate assets presents an innovative new model that is both efficient and scalable and promises to revolutionize financial markets by unlocking liquidity for previously illiquid assets, democratizing access to investments and enhancing efficiency and transparency.
In collaboration with Liquefy, KPMG and Colliers International, Sidley has issued a whitepaper, “Real Estate Tokenization,” which explores the lifecycle of and use cases for the tokenization of real estate and sets out a roadmap for the future of tokenized real estate and investment.
To hear about what tokenized real estate means, how to tokenize real estate assets, where the industry is going and how we can help your business embrace tokenization, please join our webinar with co-authors Liquefy, Colliers International and KPMG. Speakers will share their experience and perspectives regarding:
- The application of blockchain to real estate
- The regulatory landscape of tokenized real estate in Asia
- The valuation and taxation of tokenized real estate
- Challenges and opportunities of the tokenization of real estate
- Joy Lam, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- Philip Pang, Chief Commercial Officer, Liquefy Limited
- Nigel Hobler, Tax Partner, KPMG
- Rita Lau, Associate Director, Colliers International
For more information or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sidley Austin LLP, Colliers International, KPMG and Liquefy will process delegate contact details for the purposes of organizing and administering this event and for contacting you about future events. Please note that delegate contact details may be passed between Sidley Austin LLP, Colliers International, KPMG and Liquefy for the above purposes.