These informal video chats, moderated by Sidley partner Alan Raul, are designed to help fill the COVID-19 induced privacy discussion drought. We look forward to hearing what is on the mind of key data protection and cybersecurity thought leaders from both public and private sectors. Each chat will be relatively brief, leaving some time to address participant questions via our virtual space. Please feel free to suggest any topics you would be interested to hear addressed by contacting email@example.com.
Adam Klein, Chairman and Member, Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board
- Mission, Operation and Access of PCLOB
- Balancing Counter-Terrorism and Privacy
- Comparison of US and Foreign Checks and Balances
- Privacy Shield, GDPR and CLOUD Act
- FISA Reform
- Facial Recognition Issues
- PCLOB Involvement on Cybersecurity, COVID-19, and More
UPCOMING FEATURED SERIES SPEAKER
Dr. Andrea Jelinek, Chairwoman, European Data Protection Board; Director, Austrian Data Protection Authority
SAVE THE DATE: UPCOMING SERIES
Wednesday, July 8, 2020
10:30 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.