Special purpose acquisition companies, or SPACs, have led the recovery on Wall Street in the months following the coronavirus pandemic. Sidley is partnering with IPO Edge to host a virtual Summer SPAC Forum (webcast) where Jeffrey Smith will discuss the role of SPACs for investors and companies planning public listings. Other presenters include industry leaders from Goldman Sachs, Nasdaq, ICR, and the Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association.
The panel discussion will include the following topics:
- SPACs as an alternative to traditional IPOs
- The acceleration of SPAC M&A activity
- The role of investment banks in both SPAC IPOs and M&A
- Technology companies seeking public listing
- PIPEs and debt to support SPAC transactions
To register for this complimentary webcast, please click here. The live webcast will be approximately 90 minutes and will include a live Q&A after the panel presentation.