The pandemic and policy response have had a profound effect on our global markets and economies, creating both challenges and opportunities for credit investing that will be further impacted by the changing political landscape.
This symposium features industry leaders, market experts, and Sidley partners and helps synthesize where we have been, where we are going, and how best to tackle these impacts and opportunities.
Where Have We Been, Where Are We Going?
- Teresa Wilton Harmon, Sidley (Moderator)
- Lauren Basmadjian, The Carlyle Group
- Theodore L. Koenig, Monroe Capital
- Peter J. Roskam, Sidley
- Randy Schwimmer, Churchill Asset Management
Opportunities in Europe
- James Oussedik, Sidley (Moderator)
- Fabian Chrobog, North Wall Capital
- Tapiwa Mashingaidze, Alcentra Limited
Raising Capital, Obtaining Leverage
- Jennifer A. Spiegel, Sidley (Moderator)
- Chris Acito, Gapstow Capital Partners
- Patrick H. Daugherty, Glacier Lake Capital Advisors
- Eric Nierenberg, Massachusetts Pension Reserves Investment Management Board (MassPRIM)
Distressed and Restructuring Developments and Forecast
- Leslie A. Plaskon, Sidley (Moderator)
- Kelly M. Dybala, Sidley
- Jennifer C. Hagle, Sidley
- Morgan Suckow, Guggenheim Securities