As the upstream oil and gas industry continues to evolve, an opportunistic strategy that has been utilized in other industries has emerged as a realistic financing option for some producers. Upstream companies looking for a monetization event for capital-raising or capital-returning purposes, or as an alternative to or a means of financing M&A, should evaluate whether the securitization of producing properties is an option that works for their business. Leading securitization and energy lawyers from Sidley will share their insights on this timely topic, including:
- A typical oil and gas securitization structure
- Who should consider this structure
- What type of assets are the best candidates for this approach
- Why this structure is gaining traction
- Other practical considerations
This program is the next in the Sidley webinar series examining timely energy topics in today's environment. If you missed any of these or our other previous programs, you can view on-demand recordings here.
For questions or more information, please contact email@example.com.