Sidley Austin LLP is pleased to distribute its sixteenth issue of the Anti-Corruption Quarterly newsletter. This quarterly publication provides updates on the latest developments in the evolving area of global anti-bribery/FCPA regulation, analysis of current enforcement trends and new laws/regulations, as well as practical tips on improving anti-corruption compliance measures.
In this issue:
- FCPA Implications of Recent Dodd-Frank Whistleblower Awards
- Impact of the Current FIFA Scandal: DOJ Targets International Corruption Beyond the FCPA
- Global Watch: Hiring Family Members of Foreign Officials Comes with a Risk
- In the Interim
- Compliance Corner: Compliance Officers Beware: Individuals Paying the Price Under the FCPA and Non-U.S. Anti-Corruption Laws
- Of Note: DOJ Cites Voluntary Disclosure, Cooperation and Remediation in Public FCPA Declination
To receive Sidley Updates, please subscribe at www.sidley.com/subscribe.
Sidley Austin provides this information as a service to clients and other friends for educational purposes only. It should not be construed or relied on as legal advice or to create a lawyer-client relationship.
Attorney Advertising - For purposes of compliance with New York State Bar rules, our headquarters are Sidley Austin LLP, 787 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10019, 212.839.5300; One South Dearborn, Chicago, IL 60603, 312.853.7000; and 1501 K Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20005, 202.736.8000.