Sidley Austin LLP is pleased to distribute this issue of the SEC Enforcement Quarterly newsletter. Each quarter, our Securities & Derivatives Enforcement and Regulatory practice publishes this review of recent developments in securities enforcement and regulatory matters.
In this issue, we feature the following articles:
- SEC Proposes Amendments to Rules for Administrative Proceedings
- Circuit Split and New SEC Guidance Suggest Potential Ambiguity in Dodd-Frank Whistleblower Provisions
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Releases Recommendations on SEC Enforcement Policies
- D.C. Circuit Limits the SEC’s Authority to Apply Dodd-Frank Remedies Retroactively
- Supreme Court Denies Request to Review Newman Decision on Insider Trading
- Recent SEC Staff Changes
- FCPA Focus
To receive Sidley Updates, please subscribe at www.sidley.com/subscribe.
Sidley Austin provides this information as a service to clients and other friends for educational purposes only. It should not be construed or relied on as legal advice or to create a lawyer-client relationship.
Attorney Advertising - For purposes of compliance with New York State Bar rules, our headquarters are Sidley Austin LLP, 787 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10019, 212.839.5300; One South Dearborn, Chicago, IL 60603, 312.853.7000; and 1501 K Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20005, 202.736.8000.