Sidley has been awarded 10 practice area rankings in the 2022 edition of Chambers UK. The firm has been newly ranked in categories such as London Competition Law and UK-wide Investment Funds: Investor Representation, and continues to be recommended for:
- London – Banking Litigation
- London – Capital Markets: Debt
- London – Capital Markets: Securitisation
- London – Restructuring/Insolvency
- UK-wide – Data Protection & Information Law
- UK-wide – Financial Services: Payments Law
- UK-wide – Insurance: Non-contentious
- UK-wide – Investment Funds: Hedge Funds
Sidley has also received 24 lawyer rankings, six of which are new or improved since the last edition.
The annual Chambers UK guide provides analyses of legal practitioners in the United Kingdom based on in-depth interviews with clients and in-house counsel.