ISABEL BERGER advises on a broad range of private equity and corporate transactions, with a particular focus on leveraged buyouts, acquisitions, divestures and management equity plans.
Examples of Isabel’s work include representing:
- Crayhill Capital Management on its US$200 million financing of Heroes, a UK-based technology-driven ecommerce company.
- Crayhill Capital Management on the US$300 million financing for unybrands, an integrated platform for e-commerce businesses.
- KKR on its investment in Feedzai, a leading cloud-based financial risk management platform.
- TowerBrook Capital Partners in its investment in Aernnova, a leading Spanish company specializing in the design and manufacturing of aerostructures and component parts.
- TowerBrook in its investment in Van Dijk Educatie, the Netherlands’ largest provider of learning materials.
Prior to joining Sidley, Isabel was in the Corporate and Private Equity Group of another international law firm, spending eight months on secondment in Germany.