NICOLE BIEBER has a broad UK and cross-border tax advisory and transactional practice.
She regularly acts for financial institutions, multi-national groups and private equity sponsors, and has experience in private and public M&A (including UK companies listing on U.S. exchanges), debt financing and private fund formation, secondary and restructuring transactions.
Recent experience includes advising:
- Colliers on the acquisition of a 75% strategic investment in Basalt Infrastructure Partners LLP.
- Northwood Investors on the Sale of 20 Gracechurch Street in London.
- Apollo on its agreement to acquire Miller Homes, one of the UK’s leading homebuilders.
- Kiniciti on its investment in Ncardia, a leader in developing stem cell-based solutions for drug discovery and cell therapy.
- KKR on its majority acquisition of Biosynth Carbosynth, a Swiss life sciences reagents and custom synthesis and manufacturing services company.
- Affiliates of WCAS and Managed Market Insights & Technology in connection with MMIT's US$1.6 billion merger with Evaluate.
- Crayhill Capital Management on its US$200 million financing of Heroes, a UK-based technology-driven ecommerce company.
- Crayhill Capital Management on the US$300 million financing for unybrands, an integrated platform for e-commerce businesses.
- Partners Group, a leading global private markets firm, on expanding the shareholder base of International Schools Partnership, a leading international group of K-12 schools.
Nicole has an international background and is actively involved in Sidley’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion efforts. Prior to joining Sidley in 2021, she was an associate in the tax practice of another international law firm.