JASON BLICK’s experience involves a wide range of structured finance transactions and general finance matters. His experience includes advising:
- Sponsors, arrangers and dealers on a wide range of structured finance transactions across multiple jurisdictions, including collateralized loan obligations, warehouse transactions and asset based lending.
- Sponsors and borrowers in connection with margin loans and private financings.
- Sponsors in connection with the acquisitions and restructuring of performing and distressed/non-performing loan portfolio transactions.
- Banks in connection with trade confirmations and related documentation;
- Banks and borrowers in connection with real estate financing transactions, including restructurings.