DAIRE CARR advises on a broad range of corporate transactions including private acquisitions and disposals, joint venture arrangements, corporate restructurings and other general corporate work.
Daire has acted for:
- Partners Group, a leading global private markets firm, on expanding the shareholder base of International Schools Partnership, a leading international group of K-12 schools.
- Arvelle Therapeutics, a Swiss-based biopharmaceutical company, on its sale to Angelini Pharma for a total cash consideration of up to US$960 million.
- RDL Realisation plc, a premium listed investment fund, on its proposals to accelerate the repayment of the Zero Dividend Preference Shares issued by its subsidiary, RDLZ Realisation plc (RDLZ).
- RoundTable Healthcare Partners in its agreement with Moberg Pharma to acquire Moberg’s global consumer health business and to fund an equity investment and loan into Moberg Pharma’s MOB-015 development program.
- Cityhold Office Partnership S.à r.l on a real estate joint venture and numerous associated acquisitions of commercial real estate and related leasing arrangements.
Daire trained and qualified as a solicitor in Sidley’s London office, where he gained experience in competition, global finance, real estate and corporate M&A.