LUCAS CROSLOW is a member of the Supreme Court and Appellate and Commercial Litigation and Disputes practice groups where he represents individuals and corporations in appeals, civil litigation, criminal matters, and federal regulatory proceedings. His clients are in a variety of industries, including the financial, energy, communications, defense, and transportation sectors.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- Yale Law School, 法学博士, 2016
- The King's College, 文学学士, 2010 (cum laude)
- Karen LeCraft Henderson, U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit (2017 - 2018)